- Administrative Law & Administrative Litigation
- Labour Law & Social Law
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate Law – Construction Law – Urbanism Law
Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar in 2003, Pol has more than 15 years professional experience as a lawyer. During his career, he has gained extensive experience both nationally and internationally, in particular in the areas of contract law, labour law, real estate, administrative law and public law, debt collection and dispute resolution, in which he specializes and successfully represents companies and private clients before all Courts.
Before joining Bonn & Schmitt in 2007, Pol gained a significant experience in another law firm with a strong reputation in litigation and dispute resolution
- 2001 Master’s degree in Private Law, business corporate law (University Montpellier I), France
French, English, German, Luxembourgish
- Co-author of PLC Cross border Handbooks:
- Corporate Real Estate Handbook 2007/2008.
- Dispute Resolution Handbook 2008/2009.
- Co-author of the brochure entitled "Doing Business in Luxembourg" 2017