Nicolas is admitted to the Paris Bar since 2002 and to the Luxembourg Bar since 2007. He is also admitted as a solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales since 2010.
Over the course of his career of more than 15 years in several renowned law firms and banks in Luxembourg, Nicolas has acquired solid experience in banking and finance, capital markets and investment funds.
- 2006 LLM Postgraduate Programme, Banking and Finance (King’s College London), UK
- 1999 Research Postgraduate Diploma in Private Law (DEA) (Sorbonne University), France
French, English, Spanish, German and Luxembourgish
- The Legal aspects of project finance in international construction. Annales du droit luxembourgeois (Volume 16), Bruylant : 2006, p. 193-238 (Fondation ”Bibliothèque de droit luxembourgeois” Award 2006)
- Submitted paper entitled, “A glance at arbitration in banking and finance” for the Gillis Wetter Prize Competition 2007
- Awarded European Prize for best dissertation “Octroi Fautif de Crédit à la Consommation” (“The negligent provision of credit to the consumer”) by the Jean Bastin Scientific Foundation, 1999